Supporting - researchers, instructors, post-docs, students and staff.
1) Helps you identify and use information resources relevant to your research
2) Helps you define your information needs
3) Helps you access information
4) Helps you manage your information
5) Helps you evaluate and select information
6) Creates workshops, course assignments and research guides for specific courses in biology
7) Helps you navigate copyright, open access, data management, institutional repositories, academic integrity, and citation tracking
8) Collaborates with you on knowledge synthesis projects, including: narative reviews, scoping reviews and systematic reviews
Look for this link in all of our databases.
See also: Find and Use Resources > Research and Journal databases; Factiva, Lexis Nexis, Expanded Academic Index, CBCA, Canadian Periodical Index