Please be aware that:
- All use of these resources must be for the teaching and research work of your Co-op Supervisor role
- Commercial use of these resources is illegal
Off campus access
Your Library Barcode gives you off campus access to the above electronic resources
- When off campus, anytime you attempt to access an online resource of the University of Waterloo Library, you will be prompted to enter your Library Barcode and last name
- You will then be able to access the resources you are able to use
Courtesy of the University of Waterloo Library, Pharmacy Co-op Supervisors have access to:
Commerical use is illegal
- Use of Access Pharmacy, RxTx, Lexicomp, and UpToDate is for educational and research purposes only and NOT for commercial purposes
- Violations of our license terms by anyone can result in the loss of access to that resource for the entire University community
- If you are unsure about how you can use a particular resource, contact the pharmacy librarian, Caitlin Carter, at email@example.com or 519-888-4567, ext. 21313.
What is my Library Barcode/Have a question?
The University of Waterloo Library will email your Library Barcode to you in advance of your work with the University
Questions about your Library Account or Library Barcode should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about Access Pharmacy, e-Therapeutics, Lexicomp, and UpToDate should be directed to the pharmacy librarian, Caitlin Carter, at email@example.com or 519-888-4567, ext. 21313.