New at uWaterloo Library?
For more information check the New Faculty & Graduate Students Guide.
Connect From Home
Connect from Home is the authentication service to our Proxy Server, allowing you access to the Library's subscribed electronic resources (e.g., Research Databases, e-journals, e-data, etc.) from anywhere in the world.
10 Top Library Tips
- Get to know your Liaison Librarian
- Become familiar with the Waterloo Library and University of Waterloo webpages
- Get to know where everything is in the Libraries (Dana Porter Library; Davis Centre/DC)
- Use a Subject Guide to start your research
- Take advantage of your term loan period for local books
- Ask for local book and article delivery
- Use RACER to get materials available outside the TUG Library system
- Use Connect from Home to access electronic resources from off-campus
- Use RefWorks to create and format your bibliographies
- Check out the Graduate Students and Academic Integrity tutorial
Adapted from: The Library Grad Guide (Harvard University)