The School of Pharmacy is launching the Library Art Project to:
- Add art to the Pharmacy Library space
- Showcase the artistic talents of people connected to the School
Contact Pharmacy Library Circulation Services for more information:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 519-888-4567 x21340
To participate, submit a Pharmacy Library Art Project Submission Form (linked to below).
- Would you like to display your own artwork in the Pharmacy Library?
- Or, are you interested in donating a piece of art for permanent display in the Pharmacy Library?
If yes, get involved!
- Participation is open to students, staff, faculty, and alumni of the School of Pharmacy
A few guidelines are in place for this initiative:
- Artists must submit a Library Art Project Submission Form.
- Artwork will be displayed for a minimum of 1 semester. Every effort will be made to ensure artwork is displayed equally!
- Artwork must be two-dimensional such as paintings, photographs, drawings, prints, etc.
- Artwork must have hanging mechanisms in place so that it can be properly displayed.
- Artists are responsible for the delivery and pick-up of their artwork.
- The School of Pharmacy does not assume responsibility for damage or theft of any artwork.
- While art is subjective, items may be considered ineligible for display if they are considered to depict obscenity, discrimination, illegal practices, or are of excessive size/weight.