Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Access to Resources
- Working off campus: All resources included in this guide are accessible online, 24/7, via the University of Waterloo Library.
- Experiencing off-campus access issues? Check out these connect from home troubleshooting tips.
- For any questions related to library resources or research, please contact the Pharmacy Liaison Librarian, Caitlin Carter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-888-4567 ext. 21313
Working Off Campus?
Your Library Barcode gives you off campus access to e-resources of the University of Waterloo Library such as ejournals, databases, ebooks, etc.
- When off campus, just click on the desired resource and you will be asked to enter your Library Barcode + Last Name.
What is my Library Barcode?
- All Pharmacy Bridging Program students are emailed personal Library Barcodes.
- Contact email@example.com for questions about your barcode.