Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
As part of Open Access Week, the posters will be on display for a week in the Dana Porter & Davis Centre Libraries.
For Data Management Day on October 25th, the posters will be moved to the DC Great Hall.
- Final submission date is Friday, October 19th; the display will start October 22nd
- Submit your poster to Rachel McNeil, 4th floor Library Office, in Dana Porter
- Maximum poster board size is 4 x 4 feet
Posters will be on display throughout the day and will explore topics such as:
- Managing research data from a Post-Doctoral Fellow point of view
- Inclusion of research data with published journal articles
- What does it take to make a data archive from a technical perspective?
- GeoWiki/Citizen Science used in teaching
- Workflow for Data Management
- Specific services and repositories such as:
- The Canadian Index of Wellbeing, Library Electronic Data Services, South-Western Ontario Research Data Centre (SWORDC)
An Example Poster
Get the poster > Data Management: The Data Lifecycle (PDF)
Springer, Pina, Fleischer, Dirk, Mehrtens, Hela, Schirnick, Carsten and Czerniak, Andreas (2012) Data Management: The Data Life Cycle [Poster] In: SOPRAN Annual Meeting 2012, 20.-21.03.2012, Kiel .