Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Omni?
Omni is the University of Waterloo Library catalogue that gives you access to high-quality resources from Waterloo and 15 other participating Ontario University Libraries. Omni searches the University of Waterloo Library's print collection and many of the databases the Library subscribes to. In Omni you can find books, eBooks, journals, articles, maps, government documents and more.
Your Library Account
Sign in to your account to:
- Check loans
- Place requests
- Renew materials
- Access full text electronic resources
- Check "My Favorites"
- View search history and saved searches
How to sign in to Omni:
- To access your Library account, click on Sign in in the upper right hand corner
- Current students, faculty, staff and most alumni - Login using your WatIAM account.
- Users with no WatIAM account - Login using Library only credentials.