Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this Guide
This guide is a quick start to finding and accessing information related to biomedical engineering. It brings together some key resources and useful information about how to:
- find articles, ebooks, theses, reports, data, & standards to research & support your topic.
- find information on citations.
If you need more assistance or have a more complex question, please feel free to send me an email or book a virtual meeting with me. I can help you:
- identify and use information resources relevant to your research, coursework, or capstone projects
- define your information needs
- evaluate and select information
- manage your information
- create workshops, course assignments and research guides for specific courses in biomedical engineering
- navigate copyright, open access, data management, institutional repositories, academic integrity, and citation tracking
- collaborate on knowledge synthesis projects such as literature reviews
- collaborate on mixed-methods research
- find and access standards