Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About using Waterloo-created widgets
When adding widgets, make sure you map to the widget content located on this page.
- Start as you would for adding any content box by clicking on Add Box
- Choose Reuse Existing Box
- From the drop-down menu labelled Guide, select Waterloo LibGuides for guide authors
- From the drop-down menu labelled Box, select the content box (widget) you want
- Edit the Box Name if required
- Click Save
- Do not click the option to Copy the widget because then you won't get automatic revisions
- You are done! You are now mapped to the original widget and any revisions to the original will flow out to your version of the box.
This page has the widgets for:
- Library catalogue
- Waterloo Reads search
- Get access from anywhere
- Ask us
If you are off-campus, use this service to connect to online resources
Submit questions, problems, and feedback to library staff