Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What to expect from this research guide
This research guide is meant to be a quick start to finding and accessing information related to electrical and computer engineering. It brings together some key resources to get you started. It is not meant to be in-depth or all-inclusive.
Please contact me, your librarian, if you:
- need help finding the best resource
- need help with information for design courses or capstone projects
- want to work on a systematic or scoping literature review
- have questions related to open access, data management,
- have problems accessing the resources