The Pharmacy Library has several computers available for use:
- Sign in with your Nexus account
- Be sure to add 'Nexus\' before your Nexus username!
- Swipe your WatCard.
- Lift the photocopier lid and align your document in the top left corner of the scanning area.
- Close the lid and press 'start'.
Double-sided copies (8x11 only):
- Swipe your WatCard.
- Align document so that it fits perfectly in the paper feeder. You may have to adjust this!
- Press 'start'.
Hours & Services
The Pharmacy Library provides:
- FOB access only, for everyone currently affiliated with the School of Pharmacy
- A self-checkout machine for books, scanner, photocopier (which also acts as a printer), and several computers
- 3 study rooms
The Library is located on the lower level of the School of Pharmacy in room 0006.
Megan is the contact for all Circulation related questions, such as holds, pickups, signing out items, printing, scanning, etc. Megan can be reached at Reception on the 1st Floor, at 519-888-4567 x84499 or email@example.com
Caitlin is the contact for all Research-related questions, such as literature searches, instruction, database access issues, etc. Caitlin is on the 4th Floor, in office 4009 and can be reached at 519-888-4567 x21313 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are You Alumni?
You can use the Pharmacy Library!
- Simply contact the Pharmacy Library to arrange your visits to the Pharmacy Library during business hours, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- As the Pharmacy Library does not have weekend hours, other University of Waterloo Libraries are open during the weekend.
Are You a McMaster Health Student?
If you are, you can borrow books from any TUG Library (Waterloo, Guelph, or Laurier).
- Set up your Library account by stopping by any uWaterloo Library and fill out a borrowing application form
- Be sure to bring your Guest WatCard!
- Borrow books for 2 weeks, at a maximum of 20 books
Print Reserve items at the Pharmacy Library are only available from Megan at Reception.
- The Pharmacy Library has 3 study rooms available 24/7
- All room bookings go through Reception in the main lobby
The scanner is connected to the computer located across from the Circulation Desk. It is very easy to use!
- Lift the scanner lid and place the item you want to scan face down, aligned top left.
- Press the green button on the far right side of the scanner.
- A pop-up window will appear, click 'scan'.
- Save your image to the desktop in .jpg format and give it a name. Click 'ok'.