Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- French Culture (French Embassy in the United States)
- Promotes French arts, literature and education. Emphasizes contemporary French culture in English.
- French Resources at the Library of Congress
- French Studies Web
- Contains scholarly resources in French Studies, including all France, and the Francophone regions in Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa, North America and the Caribbean.
- Promotes scholarly work on history and culture of the Francophone world. Operates in French and English.
- Le Quartier français du village planétaire
- News sites, museums, government information, reference tools, literary and cultural topics, etc. In French and English.
- Ressources internet (Trésor de la langue française au Québec)
- Ressources Internet Francophones (CUNY)
- Sites on French Culture and Literature (Catherine Perry, University of Notre Dame)
- TennesseeBob's Famous French Links
- Includes links to resources related to literature, history, culture, current events, and more.
- VoS - Voice of the Shuttle
- Literatures (Other than English) page provides under the heading "French" a collection of useful links.
- Finding French and Francophone Special Collections
- Database of special collections assembled by CIFNAL
Medieval and Renaissance studies
- DIX-NEUF: Ressources sur le dix-neuvième siècle
- Maintained by the Centres d'Études du 19e Siècle Français at the University of Toronto, this site has excellent links to 19th century writers, as well as many other 19th century resources by subject.
Language and Linguistics
- Bonjour de France
- An educational cybre-magazine that offers exercises, tests, and games for learning French.
- Le Point du FLE
- Numerous links to learning and teaching French.
- A bilingual discussion forum for scholars and teachers. Topics covered: linguistics, philosophy, history, social topics, and teaching.